Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In Dreams

Ever since college I have made it a point to write down my dreams. I have this handy-dandy notebook that’s sort of my journal and I have a whole section dedicated to my dreams. Through the years, I have become picky of which dreams I should write, so as a result, the volume of my writing has decreased since then.


But through the years, something has changed.


Have you ever smelled something in your dreams? No? Well, I have.

Have you ever felt drowsy in your dreams? No? Well, I have.

Do you remember the beginning of your dreams? No? Well, I do.


It seems that writing down my dreams has triggered more of my consciousness when I’m dreaming, making me extra-aware so the things that seem impossible in a dream state have become possible to me. What’s more, I am more creative when I’m half-asleep/half-awake. I have written countless tunes that way.


There are even times when I’m aware that I’m dreaming, and when that happens I can control the outcome of my dreams.


I have achieved dream control.


Perhaps entering other people’s dreams isn’t too far-fetched. So watch out for me, in your dreams.


MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!


No comments: